King Air Cargo Modifications
Properly configured, the Beechcraft King Air makes for a powerful and fuel-efficient cargo/freighter/air-ambulance platform. Popular cargo modifications for the King Air include:
- Combined Cargo and Airstair Door (Identical to Factory Option)
- Baggage Door (Door Width Expansion for Airstair Door)
These modifications enhance the utility of the aircraft, and can be used without impacting the passenger experience.View King Air Cargo Mods »
Learjet Cargo Modifications
Avcon offers several cargo modifications for Learjets, including a 36″ cabin door, tip-tank baggage compartments, maximum weight increases, cargo restraint systems and liners, and tail-cone and fuselage cargo compartments (300 / 500lbs capacity, respectively).
Contact Us »
Falcon 20 Freighter Conversions
Using three STCs, Avcon can convert the Falcon 20 into a specialized platform for cargo and freight operations.
- SA1473SW — increases the Cargo Door opening to 54″ x 74.5″ (137.2 x 189.2cm).
- SA1467SW — modifies the interior with a flat floor, gill liner, window plugs, cargo barrier net, and smoke detection equipment.
- SA1468SW — adds openable co-pilot escape windows (emergency exit).
All three STCs must be installed for the complete freighter conversion.Contact Us »